Next: Appendix A- Images of
- Bentz, D.P.,
Using CEMHYD3D: A Three-Dimensional Cement Hydration and Microstructure
Development Modelling Package,"
NISTIR 5977, U.S. Department of Commerce, February 1997.
- Pietersen, H.S., "Reactivity of Fly Ash and Slag in
Cement," Ph.D. Thesis, Delft University of Technology, Delft, The
- Taylor, H.F.W., Cement Chemistry
(Academic Press, London, 1990).
- Dudas, M.J., and Warren, C.J., "Submicroscopic Model
of Fly Ash Particles," Geoderma, 40, 101-114, 1987.
- Bentz, D.P., and Stutzman, P.E.,
"SEM Analysis and Computer Modelling of Hydration of Portland Cement
Petrography of Cementitious Materials, edited by S.M. DeHayes and
D. Stark (ASTM, Philadelphia, PA, 1994) p. 60.
- Bentz, D.P., A Three-Dimensional Cement Hydration and
Microstructure Program. I. Hydration Rate, Heat of Hydration, and Chemical
Shrinkage, NISTIR 5756, U.S. Department of Commerce, November 1995.
- Handbook of Chemistry and Physics, 63rd. ed.
(CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL, 1982).
- Lu, P., Sun, G.K., and Young, J.F., Journal of the
American Ceramic Society, 76, 1003-1007, 1993.
- Jensen, O.M., "The pozzolanic reaction of silica fume"
(in Danish) TR 229.90, Building Materials Laboratory, Technical University
of Denmark, 1990.
- Bentz, D.P., Waller, V., and De Larrard, F.,
of Adiabatic Temperature Rise in Conventional and High-Performance Concretes
Using a 3-D Microstructural Model," Cement and Concrete
Research, 28 (2), 285-297, 1998.
- Stutzman, P.E., "Guide for X-Ray Powder Diffraction
Analysis of Portland Cement and Clinker," NISTIR 5755, U.S.
Department of Commerce, March 1996.
- Atlassi, E.H., "A Quantitative Thermogravimetric Study
on the Nonevaporable Water in Mature Silica Fume Concrete," Ph. D. Thesis,
Chalmers University of Technology, Goteborg, August 1993.
Next: Appendix A- Images of Up: