Up: Main Previous: Acknowledgements
- ASTM Annual Book of Standards, Vol. 04.01 Cement; Lime; Gypsum
(American Society for Testing and Materials, West Conshohocken, PA) 1999.
- Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory Proficiency
Sample Program: Final Report on Portland Cement Proficiency Samples
Number 135 and Number 136, Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory,
Gaithersburg, MD, March 2000 (unpublished).
- Bentz, D.P., "Three-Dimensional Computer Simulation of Portland Cement Hydration and
Microstructure Development," Journal of
the American Ceramic Society, 80 (1), 3-21, 1997.
- Bentz, D.P.,
"CEMHYD3D: A Three-Dimensional Cement Hydration and Microstructure
Development Modelling Package. Version 2.0,"
NISTIR 6485, U.S. Department of Commerce, April 2000, available
online at http://ciks.cbt.nist.gov/bentz/cemhyd3dv20.
- Bentz, D.P., and Stutzman, P.E.,
"SEM Analysis and Computer
Modelling of Hydration of Portland Cement Particles," in
Petrography of Cementitious Materials, edited by S.M.
DeHayes and D. Stark (ASTM, Philadelphia, PA, 1994) p. 60.
- Bentz, D.P., Stutzman, P.E., Haecker, C.J., and
"SEM/X-ray Imaging of Cement-Based Materials," in Proceedings
of the 7th Euroseminar on Microscopy Applied to Building Materials,
Eds. H.S. Pietersen, J.A. Larbi, and H.H.A. Janssen, Delft University of
Technology, pp. 457-466 (1999).
- Castleman, K.R., Digital Image
Processing (Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1979).
- Taylor, H.F.W., Cement Chemistry (Thomas
Telford, London, 1997).