1) ASTM Annual Book of Standards; ASTM International: West Conshohocken, 2004.
2) Bentz DP, Prasad KR, Yang JC. "Towards a Methodology for the Characterization of Fire Resistive Materials with Respect to Thermal Performance Models," submitted to Fire Mater., 2004.
3) Bartholmai M, Schriever R, Schartel B. Fire Mater. 2003; 27:151.
4) Metals Handbook; 10th edition, ASM International: Materials Park, 1990.
5) Bogaard RH, Desai PD, Li HH, Ho CY. Thermochimica Acta 1993; 218:373.
6) Anter Laboratories, Inc., Transmittal of Test Results, report to NIST, 2004.
7) Dinges C. (Hot Disk Laboratories), Report on Measurements on Samples Supplied by NIST, report to NIST, 2004.
8) Zarr RR, Somers TA, Ebberts DF. "Room-Temperature Thermal Conductivity of Fumed-Silica Insulation for a Standard Reference Material," NISTIR 88-3847, U.S. Department of Commerce, October 1988.
9) Smith DR, Hust JG. "Microporous Fumed-Silica Insulation Board as a Candidate Standard Reference Material of Thermal Resistance," NISTIR 88-3901, U.S. Department of Commerce, October 1988.
10) Culimeta Textilglas Technologie GmbH & Co., General Information: Flexipor© Microporous Insulating Board, http://www.culimeta.de, accessed September 2004.
11) Microtherm, Microtherm® Insulation − Product and Performance Data, http://www.microtherm.uk.com, accessed October 2004.
12) Taylor BN, Kuyatt CE. "Guidelines for Evaluating and Expressing the Uncertainty of NIST Measurement Results," NIST Technical Note No. 1297, U.S. Department of Commerce, Washington, D.C., September 1994.
13) Gustafsson SE. Rev. of Sci. Instrum. 1991; 62 (3):797.
14) Flynn DR, Gorthala R. "Radiation Scattering Versus Radiation Absorption- Effects on Performance of Thermal Insulation Under Non-Steady-State Conditions," Insulation Materials: Testing and Applications: Third Volume, ASTM STP 1320, ASTM: West Conshohocken, 1997; p. 366.
15) Bentz DP. Fibers, Percolation, and Spalling of High Performance Concrete, ACI Mater. J. 2000; 97 (3):351.