1. "Standard Test Method for Fineness of Portland Cement by the Turbidimeter" ASTM C 115-96, Annual Book of ASTM Standards, Vol. 04.01.
2. Jillavenkatesa A., Dapkunas S. J., Lum L.-S. H., Particle Size Characterization, NIST Special publication 960-1, 2001.
3. Handbook of Optical Constants of Solids, edited by E.D. Palik, Academic Press, New York, 1985; Handbook of Optical Constants of Solids II, edited by E.D. Palik, Academic Press, New York, 1991.
4. M. Cyr and A. Tagnit-Hamou, "Particle size distribution of fine powders by LASER diffraction spectrometry. Case of cementitious materials," Materials and Structures, 34, 342-350 (2000).
5. J.D. Lindberg, R.E. Douglass and D.M. Garvey, "Absorption-coefficient-determination method for particulate materials," Applied Optics, 33, 4314-4319 (1994).
6. N.A. Marley, J.S. Gaffney, J. C. Baird, C.A. Blazer, P.J. Drayton and J.E. Frederick, "An empirical method for the determination of the complex refractive index of size-fractionated atmospheric aerosols for radiative transfer calculations," Aerosol Science and Technology, 34, 535-549 (2001).
7. C.F. Bohren and D.R. Huffman, Absorption and Scattering of Light by Small Particles, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1983.
8. ISO 13320-1:1999(E), Particle size analysis − LASER diffraction methods − Part 1: General principles.
9. J.P.K. Seville, J.R. Coury, M. Ghadiri, and R. Clift, "Comparison of techniques for measuring the size of fine non-spherical particles," Particle Characterization, 1, 45-52 (1984).
10. ISO 13319:2000(E), Determination of particle size distributions − Electrical sensing zone method.
11. T. Allen, Particle Size Measurement, 4th Edition, Chapman and Hall, London, 1990.
12. ISO 13317-1:2001, Determination of particle size distribution by gravitational liquid sedimentation methods -- Part 1: General principles and guidelines.
13. ISO 13317-3:2001, Determination of particle size distribution by centrifugal liquid sedimentation methods -- Part 1: General principles and guidelines.
14. ISO 2591-1:1988, "Test sieving -- Part 1: Methods using test sieves of woven wire cloth and perforated metal plate."
15. ISO 565:1990, "Test sieves -- Metal wire cloth, perforated metal plate and electroformed sheet -- Nominal sizes of openings."