1. Report of Investigation, Reference Materials 8486, 8487, 8488, National Institute of Standards and Technology.
2. ASTM C 1356M - 96 Standard Test Method for Quantitative Determination of Phases in Portland Cement Clinker by Microscopical Point-Count Procedure. In Annual Book of ASTM Standards Vol. 4.01 American Society for Testing and Materials, West Conshohocken, PA 1999
3. D.H. Campbell, Microscopical Examination and Interpretation of Portland Cement and Clinker, 2nd ed., The Portland Cement Association Research and Development Serial No. 1754, 1999, 202 pp.
4. ASTM C 1365 - 98 Standard Test Method for Determination of the Proportion of Phases in Portland Cement and Portland Cement Clinker Using X-Ray Powder Diffraction Analysis. In Annual Book of ASTM standards Vol. 4.01 American Society for Testing and Materials, West Conshohocken, PA 1999
5 R.A. Young, ed., The Rietveld Method, International Union of Crystallography Monographs on Crystallography 5, Oxford University Press
6. A.C. Larson and R.B. VonDreele, "GSAS General Structure Analysis System," Operational Manual, Los Alamos National Laboratory LAUR 86-748
7. F. Nishi, Y. Tak¾ uchi and I. Maki, "Tricalcium silicate Ca3O[SiO4]: The monoclinic superstructure," Zeitschriftfür Kristallographie 172, 297-314 (1985)
8. P. Mondal and J.W. Jeffery, "The crystal structure of tricalcium aluminate, Ca3Al2O6," Acta Cryst., (1975). B31 689.
9. K.H. Jost, B. Ziemer, and R. Seydel, "Redetermination of the structure of ¢ -dicalcium silicate, Acta Cryst. (1977) B33, 1696-1700.
10. A.A. Colville and S. Geller, "The crystal structure of Brownmillerite, Ca2FeAlO5," Acta Cryst. (1971) B27, 2311.
11. Y. Tak¾ uchi, F. Nishi, and I. Maki, "Crystal-chemical characterization of the 3 CaO ° Al2O3-Na2O solid solution series," Zeitschrift für Kristallographie 152, 259-307 (1980).
12. W.A. Klemm and J. Skalny, "Selective Dissolution of Clinker Minerals and Its Applications, Martin Marietta Technical Report 77-32, 1977, 26 pp.
13. J.C. Taylor and C.E. Matulis, "Absorption Contrast Effects in the Quantitative XRD Analysis of Powders by Full Multi-phase Profile Refinement," J. Appl. Cryst. (1991) 24, 14-17.
14. H.F.W. Taylor, Cement Chemistry, 2nd edition, Thomas Telford, London, 1997, 459 pp.
15. A. Heckert and J. J. Filliben, Dataplot Reference Manual, http://www.itl.nist.gov/div898/software/dataplot/
16. Neter, J. Kutner, M.H. Nachtsheim, C.J., Wasserman, W., APPLIED LINEAR STATISTICAL MODELS 4th edtn., Irwin/McGraw-Hill Chicago 1996
17. Taylor, B.N. and Kuyatt, Chris E. "Guidelines for Evaluating and Expressing the Uncertainty of NIST Measurement Results," NIST Technical Note 1297 USDOC 1994.
18. M.S. Levenson D.L. Banks K.R. Eberhardt, L.M. Gill, W.F. Guthrie, H.K. Liu, M.G. Vangel, J.H. Yen, and N.F. Zhang, "An Approach to Combining Results
from Multiple Methods Motivated by ISO GUM," NIST JOUR RESEARCH Vol. 105 #4, July-August 2000, pp. 571-579.
19. Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement ISO Switzerland 1st ed. 1993.
20. S.B. Schiller and K.R. Eberhardt, "Combining data from independent chemical analysis methods'' Spectrochimica Acta vol. 46B, no. 12, 1991 pp. 1607-1613.
21. Mandel, J., EVALUATION AND CONTROL OF MEASUREMENTS
Marcel Dekker, New York, 1991 sections 4.4-4.5
22. Rukhin, A.L. Vangel, M.G., "Estimation of a Common Mean and Weighted Means Statistics," JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN STATISTICAL ASSOCN. March 1998 vol. 93 no. 441 pp. 303-308