- D.P. Bentz, "CEMHYD3D: A Three-Dimensional Cement
Hydration and Microstructural Development Modelling Package. Version 2.0,"
NISTIR 6485, U.S. Department of Commerce, April 2000
- D.P. Bentz,
"Three-dimensional computer simulation of cement hydration and microstructure
development," J Am Ceram Soc 80 (1) (1997) 3-21.
- D.P. Bentz and C.J. Haecker,
An Argument for Using Coarse
Cements in High Performance Concretes," Cem Concr Res 29 (1999)
- D.P. Bentz, E.J. Garboczi, C.J. Haecker, and O.M. Jensen,
"Effects of Cement Particle Size Distribution on Performance Properties of
Cement-Based Materials," Cem Concr Res 29 (1999) 1663-1671.
- D.P. Bentz, O.M. Jensen, K.K. Hansen, J.F. Olesen, H.
Stang, and C.J. Haecker, "Influence of Cement Particle Size Distribution on
Early Age Autogenous Strains and Stresses in Cement-Based Materials",
Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 84 (1), 129-135, 2001.
- D.P. Bentz, X. Feng, C.J. Haecker, and P.E. Stutzman,
"Analysis of CCRL Proficiency Cements 135 and 136 Using CEMHYD3D,"
NISTIR 6545, U.S. Department of Commerce, August 2000.
- D.P. Bentz and J.T. Conway,
Modeling of the Replacement of "Coarse" Cement Particles by Inert
Fillers in Low w/c Ratio
Concretes: Hydration and Strength," accepted by Cement and Concrete
- E.J. Garboczi, D.P. Bentz, K.A. Snyder,
N.S. Martys, P.E. Stutzman, and C.F. Ferraris, Modelling and Measuring the
Structure and Properties of Cement-Based Materials, U.S. Department
of Commerce, online at
- D.P. Bentz, E.J. Garboczi, P.J.P. Pimienta, and W.C. Carter,
"Cellular Automaton Simulations of Surface Mass Transport Due to Curvature
Gradients: Simulation of Sintering," in Synthesis and Processing
of Ceramics: Scientific Issues, MRS Proceedings, Vol. 249, 413-418, 1992.
- D.P. Bentz and S. Remond,
"Incorporation of Fly Ash into a 3-D Cement Hydration Microstructure
Model," NISTIR 6050, U.S. Department of Commerce, August 1997.
- H.F.W. Taylor Cement Chemistry,
(Thomas Telford, London, 1997).
- D.P. Bentz,
"Influence of Silica Fume on Diffusivity in
Cement-Based Materials. II. Multi-Scale Modeling of Concrete Diffusivity,"
Cem Concr Res 30 (7) (2000) 1121-1129.
- D.P. Bentz, J.R. Clifton, and K.A. Snyder, A Prototype
Computer-Integrated Knowledge System: Predicting Service Life of
Chloride-Exposed Steel-Reinforced Concrete, Concr International,
18 (12), 42-47, Dec. 1996, CIKS software available online at
- ASTM Annual Book of Standards, Vol. 04.01 Cement; Lime; Gypsum
(American Society for Testing and Materials, West Conshohocken, PA) 1999.
- B. Scheetz, private communication, August, 2000.